First Interstate Bank
- Banks & Banking Associations
From the time Homer Scott, Sr. first purchased the bank in 1968, through its growth in the last four decades, First Interstate Bank has always adhered to a strong set of guiding principles. Our Mission, Vision, and Values sets forth the relationships we expect to have with our clients, employees, shareholders, and the communities we serve. These relationships are closely integrated; one cannot do well without all the others. As all succeed, each succeeds.
We help people and their money work better together.
To be the most relevant everyday experience our clients have with their money.
People First, Always
Commitment to Community
We’re proud to be a business whose culture is driven by strong values and a long-term vision. We strive to be the employer of choice for over 3,500 employees across fourteen states.
Whom to Contact
- Jamie BernuCommercial Relationship ManagerPhone: (308) 224-2720
- Chris BrowneNorthwest Regional Retail Hub ManagerPhone: (308) 234-2473
- Brianna KamlerPhone: (308) 234-2473
- Mason LammersCentral Nebraska Regional Retail Hub Manager2120 1st AvePO Box 816Kearney, NE 68847Phone: (308) 224-2721